Monday, November 25, 2013

Warlords of Draenor

What of it?  Many people are upset, once again, that Blizzard got it all wrong.  In Pandaria, people complained that the new race were Pandas.  What's not to like?  They're fluffy and bouncy.  They didn't like pet battles because it was too much like Pokemon.  Got to catch them all.  I was one of those nay sayers.  I love pet battles and the hunt for more pets.  It is a great addition to the game.

In Warlords, it is a male dominated expansion with some time travel thrown in.  Time travel is a tricky thing, but I trust the brain trust at Blizzard to not make a mess of it.  Male dominated?  Meh, I think it would be awesome if one of the orc clans was led by a bad ass female warrior.

Flying.  People again are upset.  This isn't something new.  A new expansion means the loss of the flying ability for a short time.  I am sure that it will be a gold sink as well.  I don't mind... much.  I love flying as it is convenient and the view of Azeroth from up there is stunning many times.

Garrisons sounds very exciting to me.  I don't understand what it is going to mean in game, but I am looking forward to this most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment