Sunday, November 17, 2013

I have been a pet battling fool these last couple of weeks as I slowly level my team of toons.  I have quite a few pets (around 230) from years of playing Warcraft and being a collector before it was mainstream.  As I have moved into higher zones, I have decided to select thirty pets to continue leveling.  I want three of each of the ten pet types.  Most of the pets are rare and / or have a soft spot in my heart.  I can always level others later.

AquaticChuckPenguStrand Crawler
BeastDarkmoon CubAlterac Brew PupHyjal Bear Cub
CritterDarkmoon HatchlingLittle FawnStinker
DragonkinCelestial DragonProto DragonSoul of the Ancient
ElementalBlooming AncientCinder KittenPhoenix Hatchling
FlyingGuardian CubHycinth MacawSpore Bat
HumanoidHarpyMoonkinPandaran
MagicEnchanted LampMana WyrmlingWilly
MechanicalClockwork GnomeLil XTWarbot
UndeadFossilized HatchlingLil KTVoodoo Doll

My pet team ranges in level from six to eleven.  My toon team is around level thirty to thirty five.

They are all leveling up together like one big happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment