Sunday, November 3, 2013

It is hard to believe that it has been about a month since I started this little project.  Darkmoon Faire is back in town and the Day of the Dead is here as well.

I have found that getting the Day of the Dead pet has really been a royal pain in the butt.  I should have taken about 5 minutes to do it, but after about a half an hour of frustration and wondering what the heck I was doing wrong on such a simple task; I was still petless and a little pissed off.  I went to my go to web sites for info (Wowhead and Youtube) and found out that I was doing it correctly.

It must have been bugged because no matter what I did I could not get the ghosts to appear and give me the quest.  They would appear and mock me in my frustration.  I ended up logging out of one toon, logging in with another in a different city and it finally worked.  I was both relieved that I got the pet and frustrated on how hard it was when it should have been easy peasy lemon squeezy.

The pet is very cool and dances all the time, even during pet battles.  It does the male Forsaken thrash metal dance.  It would have been nice if it had a more appropriate dance.  Oh well...

Overall, I came away with a new pet, achievement and a recipe.  Now I need to run my toons through the Faire for more goodies and skill points.

No comments:

Post a Comment