Sunday, December 8, 2013

It has been a fun week full of events.  The World of Warcraft Ninth Anniversary which gave a nice 9% bonus to both experience and reputation.  It ran into the first couple of days of the Darkmoon Faire for added fun.  I have been having awful luck trying to get a Crow battle pet of quality at the Faire, and the only time that I did find one, I killed it.  Sigh...  I am also getting closer to being able to buy the Darkmoon pets with the tickets.  I should be able to get them by the first of the year.

The last event of note was the Pilgrim's Bounty, or How to Easily Level Cooking to 350+.  I was unable to get the Plump Turkey pet, but I did level lots of cooking.  I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by.

I am very excited to hear that in the next patch, we should be able to mail heirloom gear across realms.  I have some gear lying around somewhere gathering dust.  I would be awesome to be able to put them to good use.  They would truly be bound on account items and not bound on realm items.

No comments:

Post a Comment