Sunday, December 15, 2013

I played four Warsong Gulch battlegrounds this weekend. I went 2 - 2.  I like this battleground, although I am not much of a flag carrier.  I tend to avoid it if I can.  I would rather protect or kill flag carriers.  What I like about battlegrounds over the 5-man PUG is that no one player, usually the tank or the healer can screw over the group as a whole and just leave.  That does not mean that battlegrounds are without drama.

You have people that like to go AFK, or cook up something tasty, or maybe work on a neglected profession.  What bugs me?  It is when players bitch and moan about everything, or everyone sucks, WoW sucks, or whatever.

I had a real winner in the one the losses this weekend.  They were the "leader" of our band of merry toons.  When he didn't get the proper responses or sympathy from the group as a whole, he switched his rant to raid warnings, so that it flashed up on the screen.  Ugh.. really?!?

A healer druid and four hunters had banded together and were mostly unstoppable.  Our leader strongly felt that we needed to kill the healer.  Easier said than done.  Did we lose?  Yep.  We couldn't get much of an offense together and put a stop to the beat down we were receiving.  Was it still fun for me, despite the beating?  Yep, but it could have been better without the rantings of a madman.

No comments:

Post a Comment