Sunday, October 20, 2013

I spent the week questing, farming and pet battling with my ten toons.  I enjoy the game and the the limited time that I get to spend playing.  But there are moments that leave me scratching my head in wonder.

The first incident happened in the Northern Barrens.  I was fighting harpies for a quest and battling the harpy pets in search of a rare.  I was in my zone and just doing my thing while listening to some 80s music.  An elite spawned while I was there, and so I was in a good mood playing the game that I enjoy the most.

Along comes a toon who wanted to duel me.  I politely declined saying that I don't enjoy it.  I despise playing in arenas or dueling.  I do not have the eye - hand coordination or the skill needed to even make it interesting.  His toon was a couple of levels higher than mine and he had plenty of heirlooms to pad any lack of skill he might have.

He started to harass me with dueling requests and emotes.  He was bouncing and spinning around me like he was an 8 year old that had been playing with his daddy's expresso machine.  He definitely didn't like taking no for an answer.  He got frustrated and began killing the harpies and the pets in the area.  With a heavy sigh, I hearthed and logged out.  What a buzz kill...

A couple of days later while questing in Silverpine Forest - I was standing on an ore node and killing some evil worgen in that area.  A high level toon swoops in on his flying mount and literally took it right out from under me and then flew off.  It left me standing in empty space.  I was floating in the area with my mouth open in shock.

What is wrong with people?

No comments:

Post a Comment