Saturday, October 12, 2013

After a year long break from Warcraft, I am back.  I have a newer computer that can handle the game and the world looks better than I remember it.  My new computer has more power… grunt… grunt… grunt.

I decided to start over from scratch with a new server and new toons.  WarcraftPets.com has a guild on Mandoran (US) server on the horde side.  I am a big fan of mages and hunters, but I wanted something different.  I decided on a paladin which left me with Tauren or Blood Elf as a racial choice.

The Tauren look like they are walking through molasses, and Blood elf males look just awful.  I created one years ago.  He jumped once.  After I picked my jaw up from the floor, I deleted him.  So the paladin is a female Blood Elf.  I am a G.I.R.L. (Guy in real life) and play male toons almost exclusively.

I am an altaholic at heart, and ended up creating a Forsaken Mage and a Troll hunter.  The male versions of these races are hunched over.  The look isn’t very pleasant either, but no where near as bad as the Blood Elf.

I decided then to just stick with the all female toon team.

I am handicapped.  The handicap results in limited use of my left hand as well as double vision.  Yeah, yeah.. woe is me.  Anyway, raiding is not an option, as well as some complicated 5 mans that require a lot of mobility.

I enjoy Warcraft and all the activities it has to offer.  I have been a collector at heart.  The new Pandaran Warcraft feeds the collector’s need to get lots and lots of pets and mounts.

I am excited as I begin a new journey into this digital world.  I will have ten toons, all female with all the professions.  One each of the main professions, and the rest gatherers to feed the mats to them.  I will level pets as I quest and gather mats.

I want to take this slow and easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment