Sunday, October 13, 2013

Below is my list of heroines making their way through the world of Azeroth.


Seli Blood Elf Paladin
Parz Troll Priest
Xawa Pandaran Monk
Ezli Goblin Death Knight
Bevi Forsaken Mage
Maha Tauren Druid
Zeel Troll Hunter
Huju Pandaran Shaman
Yabi Forsaken Rogue
Vint Orc Warrior


This group of toons includes all the races.  Each production profession is represented and the rest is gathering to feed the production.  I dislike farming in general, but if I have lots of gatherers that just pick up whatever they come across while quests and pet battling then I should have more than enough materials to feed production.  At least, that is the plan.


I have not completed the Death Knight starter quests before.  I have mixed feelings about this as I feel that the Death Knight is a ‘bad guy’.  The starter quests embrace this and the things you need to do for Arthas and his cronies kinda sucks.


The Pandaran race and the Monk class are new.  The only classes that I have maxed out before are hunters and shamans.  So there is plenty that will be different and new.


The Darkmoon Faire came to town shortly after I created my team of toons.  I knew that I could get a 16 slot bag at the Faire just be going to the Faire.  I also knew that there are lots of pets, mounts and achievements to be had at the Faire as well.


I decided to level fishing and cooking to 75 so that I can start earning the tickets needed to get the pets and the mounts.  I searched online for a good spot to do this and found that Stonebull Lake was the best spot because it had the added bonus of an uber rare catch of a 15 lb Mud Snapper that would get an achievement.  If you ever want to get the Salty title, you needed this dreaded achievement.




The gods smiled down on me, and I caught the one fish that I was looking for.  /happy dance.  Later on, while doing the actual fishing quest for the Faire with all the toons I was able to catch, not one, but two Sea Pony pets.


Happy… Happy… Happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment